Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Inspiring messages - Quotable Cards

Browsing at Posman Books inside Chelsea Market (have to write a post about it very soon!) this week, I have found these lovely cards by Quotable Cards. To be honest I had never heard or noticed the name of this company before. All I can say is that I have fallen in love with the messages on the cards. I feel like buying them all and sending to all my dear friends and family :) Could not agree more with the company's logo saying "Kind words never die". Maybe this is what we need in this crazy world - not much apart from kind words. Just reading these lines made me smile and I hope you enjoy as much as I did!















2 comments:

  1. wow!!! Lulu!! this is special! Thanks for sharing!! Loved it! And my fav one so far is the last postacard: If you are going to hate something, hate the idea that you are not capable of your dreams!! <3

    xxxx
    m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maroquinha, thought so much about you when I found these cards :):):) I knew you would love all this positivity crab friend kkkkkkkkkkk <3 xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete