Thursday, June 28, 2012

Spiegelworld @ Empire New York

If you are in New York this summer, don't miss Spiegelworld @ Empire New York!!!!!!Mainly if your are looking for something different and off the beaten track of Broadway (in spite of being based in the middle of Times Square).  It was my first show in New York and I was truly impressed. I had seen a similar show in London a couple of years ago called La Soiree.  It is a mix of vaudeville, burlesque, circus with impressive performances and a hint of comedy.
 I went with work and we had amazing tickets on the 1st and 2nd row.
The lady singing during the show reminded me of Florence and the Machine as well. 
Have a look at some of the amazing photos:






 One word to define it: AWESOME!!!!!!

Hope you enjoy!!!!! xxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment