Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Dutch @ NYC Restaurant Week

The New York Restaurant Week started yesterday and will be on until August 10th. I have already started enjoying the deal and went to have lunch with a friend at The Dutch yesterday. For 24.07USD you get 3 courses (appetizer, entree and desert) for lunch and 35USD for dinner. You can't complain, can you? :)
The Dutch was on the list of places I would like to go in New York and as soon as I saw it would be taking part in the New York Restaurant week I made a reservation. I wanted to know what all the hype is about...
The Dutch specializes in American Nouveau/Traditional and Global cuisine and has a location at the W Hotel in Miami as well. The restaurant belongs to a very famous chef in New York called Andrew Carmillini. He has worked in some renowned restaurants in New York such as Le Cirque, Café Boulud, A Voce and Locanda Verde, winning a Michelin star whilst working at A Voce.
The food was lovely and my favorite bit was the delicious warm loaf of cornbread. Yummy!!!!!! I would definitely go back if there were not so many places to go first lol
For more details in regards to the restaurants taking place at the New York Restaurant Week click  here.
Hope you enjoy!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx






9 comments: