Monday, July 16, 2012

Brunch @ Cookshop in Chelsea

As I have mentioned before, one of my favorite programs on the weekends in New York is to go out for brunch.
Cookshop had been on my list of places to go for a while. It has a very good reputation about being one of the best brunches in town. Besides, it is very close to my work and flat.
Boy, I am glad we went!!!! The food was delicious, so fresh, so beautiful!!!! The cocktails are to die for as well.
Apparently, it is supposed to be a celebrity hot spot. Emma Stone was there with Andrew Garfield last month. Anyways, does not make a lot of difference to me... Just curiosities about Manhattan's life lol
Hope you enjoy!!!! I had a beautiful French Toast and hubby the Huevos Rancheros!!!! Yummy!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxx





3 comments:

  1. Yum! Every penny you spent on a scrumptious brunch was surely worth it, eh? =) My favorite dish by Cookshop is the Huevos Rancheros. Oh goodness, it tastes so goooood! The presentation definitely blew me away. Anyway, was that lasagna?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those drinks look so refreshing! :) My friends and I tried eating at Cookshop twice and I can say that they have many hits on their menu, huh! Their Oatmeal Brulee is my favorite! ^^,

    ReplyDelete
  3. The staff at Little Ways is a true treasure. Their warm and welcoming demeanor is an integral part of the dining experience. Their attentiveness and genuine smiles create an atmosphere of comfort and care that elevates every visit. It's more than just a place to enjoy a meal; it's an inviting haven of hospitality and delight. https://www.littlewaysnyc.com/about-us/

    ReplyDelete