Thursday, June 28, 2012

Whereabouts....

I am so sad I haven't been writing here as much...Summer has arrived in New York and I am trying to make the most of it,  juggling work, exercise, fun, housekeeping duties, personal life, etc...
I have been up to so many things and I need to sit down and share with you guys!!!!!!!Among them: The Mermaid Parade @ Coney Island, Pride Parade, Klim'ts exhibition and Big Apple Barbecue. Time out, I love you!!!!!!
Loving the heat in this city, even when it get close to the 40s Celsius lol 
What a  change!!!!!! :) 
All good though. Had my first Birthday in the US and already looking forward to July 4th (my hubby's Bday too). Can't wait for the fireworks and the party to begin.


7 months in New York, nearly 3 months working. Life is good!!!!!!:):)
Summer, bring it on!!!!!
Loads of love xxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Life is good, no doubt about it! :)
    xxxxxxxxx
    lots of love
    Marimar :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crab friend linda!!!!!! Amooo :):):) <3

    ReplyDelete