Sunday, March 25, 2012

Greenmarket at Union Square

I love wandering around the farmer's market at Union Square - the largest and most popular in New York. There you can find all sorts of organic products such as apple ciders, candles, honey, wine, cheese, cakes, flowers, cakes, breads, etc - pretty much anything produced around Long Island, the Hudson Valley, Pennsylvania and New Jersey! During the busiest months (between June and September) there are around 140 vendors selling their products there.
The greenmarket opens on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from 8am to 6pm.
Hope you enjoy :)











2 comments:

  1. Lulu! Thanks for sharing such a nice content here!! I love green markets and support the cause of buying local. <3 this is a def a place I want to go when Im there, with you!! uhuhuh
    luv,
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will make sure it is the first place I take you when you come to see me fofa crab <3 <3 eba!!!!!!!!!!! Amoooooo :)

    ReplyDelete