Sunday, March 25, 2012

4 months living in NYC :)

Yesterday we celebrated 4 months living in this amazing city :) I have come to the conclusion the more I walk on these streets, the more I fall in love with New York. It is so exciting to know there is still so much to explore and that we haven't even started...
The celebration was even more special because we had dear friends visiting from the UK. It was one cupcake after the other!!!! Have to write a post about them very soon :)
Very happy to see the blog growing everyday too!!!! It has been read in nearly 40 countries around the world!!!! Thank you very much :) Very happy to share with you all this new period of my life!
Have a great week everyone. Job hunting is my name this week!!!!!

Photo: Sugar Daze cupcakes

2 comments:

  1. <3 I am loving all this! thanks thank thanks <3 xxxx
    Lots of love from sunny Aveiro,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. linda!!!!!!! my dear friend :):):) thank you so much!!!!!!!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete