Monday, May 21, 2012

London feelings in a New York life

So sad to have spent such a long time far away from the blog :( Life has been just hectic!!! There is hardly time for anything at the moment. The house is a mess, my laundry is so behind, I am exhausted and on top of that we have started preparing to go to London this Friday for 10 days. My brother-in-law is getting married and it will be good to see everyone and catch up. Can't wait to see my sister either!!!!!!


Disclosure
I have butterflies in my stomach just thinking about landing in the Old World. I miss it so much!!!!! It will be interesting to go back and see how we feel. Miss having little trips planned all the time...It is the first time since we got married that we do not have tickets bought to go somewhere. Everywhere from London is so close and cheap!!!!!! Besides, in Europe we get so many holidays to do as we wish. Now, we have to split ourselves between England and Brazil to see the families as we do not get many holidays!!! Therefore, there is hardly any days left to think about new adventures in new places :(:(:(:(

I am enjoying life in New York though. Let's see what happens....It is still early days and so many things can change. Everything will be alright!!!!! :):):):):)





1 comment:

  1. dear Lulu!!
    keep the good intentions and the love in your heart, the hard times always passes!!
    Tomorrow we have skype meeting!! uhuuu or hang out at google plus!! :) love you

    ReplyDelete