Saturday, April 14, 2012

Working in New York - so exciting!!!!!



My first week working in New York was so happy and surreal at the same time. I am lucky enough to be able to walk to work and to work one block away from the Chrysler building. 
I am still amazed and in shock!!!!! It seems I am in a movie with all that craziness and yellow taxis around :) 
The Chrysler building is my favorite building in the whole New York. Can't get bored of looking at it. It was the tallest building in the world for 11 months, when it was surpassed by the Empire State Building in 1931. Now, it is New York's 4th tallest sky scrapper alongside the new New York Times Building (By Renzo Piano), on the 8th Avenue (between 40th and 41st).
I love the Chrysler's building Art Deco style and its elegant lines. Every time I go for my lunch break I keep looking up!!!!! Just to stare at it :) Awesome!!!!
Feeling very, very grateful and happy!!!!! 
Life in New York has truly began and I like it!!!!!!!




2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you!!! lots of love <3 <3 and kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. linda!!!!!!!! very proud of you too :):):) Amo <3

    ReplyDelete