Monday, April 30, 2012

Strand book store - book lover's paradise!!!

I know I have already spoken about this amazing book store here. However, I do not think I have spoken  highly enough of it. Every time I go back to the Strand bookshop, it amazes me even more.
I think I could spend the whole day in this home to 18 miles of books. I am sure you will find there whatever you are looking for book wise. As its website says: "new books, used books, rare books, out of print books, art books, and..." I have said before, a must go destination for book lovers in New York.

I love the quotes they have in different book sections. I have included two below :)

Strand Books: 828 Broadway  New York, NY 10003 (It is very close to Union Square)










1 comment:

  1. In the world of hearing healthcare, precision and compassion are paramount. Hearing aid fitting, guided by these principles, transforms lives. Audiologists, through careful adjustments and empathetic understanding, craft experiences. It's not merely about fitting a device; it's about fitting into the rhythm of life, ensuring that wearers don't just hear, but truly listen. In each adjustment lies a world of compassion, enriching the lives of those with hearing impairments.

    ReplyDelete