Friday, February 10, 2012

New Year, New Life, New York

Here I am - living in the big apple with my soul mate after 8 years in London.
It feels weird and good at the same time. I feel very lucky to have this new challenge and for having the opportunity to live in the other capital of the world with my beloved hubby :)
In a way, that is what I have always wanted for my life - to see and feel the world from different points of view.
I do not think London is better than New York, or all the way round. Both cities are amazing and have their own highs and lows. I miss my London, but I am also looking forward to explore and make my NYC as well.
The most difficult thing is not having friends and family around. On the other hand, it has been very good for my marriage. We are closer than ever :):):)
Can't wait to be able to start working though - nearly going insane home waiting for my EAD (Employment Authorization Document). It has been nearly 3 months and I am still waiting...Hopefully I should hear something in the next couple of weeks.
The main idea of this blog is to keep me sane and find out about myself in NYC. I am married, thirty, childless and have no idea about the direction I should take career wise. I like so many things!!!!!!! Hope to learn new things about me in this journey ahead in a new country. NYC bring it on!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment