Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Crafts @ The City Quilter

As a craft lover, albeit a lazy one at the moment, I am constantly looking for craft shops. I must confess I have not switched on my sewing machine since it arrived in New York. I know I should start using it again considering I have so much time in my hands at the moment. At the same time, I have being so anxious waiting for my EAD (it has been nearly 3 months) that I cannot put my mind into it...
I started sewing last year in London. I always felt like having a creative hobby and sewing appealed to me. Once my mind is into it I find it so relaxing and enjoyable :):) It is so nice to have the feeling you have done something with your own hands. Before we left London, while I was waiting for our visa (waiting has been the main verb in my life for the last year lol), I started making place mats to give to my friends as a keep sake.
Who knows now with the blog I can start sharing some of my humble sewing projects with you? lol
Let's see...
Anyways, the main reason of this post is to share with the craft lovers this amazing shop I have discovered while walking around Chelsea last week. It is amazing for quilter and sewing lovers!!!!!!! You can find beautiful fabrics, tools and books :):):) The City Quilter is located at 133 West 25th Street (between 6th and 7th Avenue).


No comments:

Post a Comment