Saturday, April 7, 2012

Life in NYC is truly beginning....Inspiring thoughts :)

Couldn't agree more ;-) Sometimes we have to shake it up and go for it. Everything is possible!!!

I did get out of my comfort zone and it happened to me. I have a job in NYC!!!!!! So happy :):):):) Now, I can say my life in NYC is truly beginning. Very excited with this new challenge. So happy to say bye to my housewife days. After nearly 7 months, I am ready to focus on my career again.

Couldn't have made it without the support of my dear friends and family. Thank you very much people!!!!! Love you all so much <3

Fingers crossed it will all go well. Happy Easter everyone!!!!!!

Loads of love xxxxxxxxxxxxx





4 comments:

  1. I am with you, dear Lulu!
    Lots of love! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much dear friend for always being there for me <3 lindaaaaa xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I said before: Everything is going to be just awesome to you baby lulu! You deserve that! You have such a great city, such a great husband and such a great life! Love you =o*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lindaaaaa Fufra :) Thank you so much dear friend!!!! You and Mari as usual have put me up and held my hand through this new beggining :) Love you guys!!!!!! Very lucky and blessed to have friends such as you too <3

    ReplyDelete