Thursday, July 12, 2012

Richard Avedon: Murals and Portraits @ Gagosian Gallery

I love Richard Avedon's photography and I think he is one of the greatest artists of the twentieth century.
The Gagosian Gallery at Chelsea had a great exhibition of some of his famous murals and portraits. It in on until July 27th actually!!!! If you can go!!!!!
Anyways, I am very happy I went and here I am to share some beauty with you all. Richard Avedon was a New Yorker and lived from 1923 until 2004. He was one of the pioneers in fashion photography, starting at Harper's Bazaar in 1945.
It is amazing how his work is so timeless and fresh. Most of these photos could have been taken yesterday!!!!!
What do you think????
Hope you enjoy!!! xxxxxxxxxx 








3 comments:

  1. I Like his pics - but what I loke most is you!! uhuhuh
    miss you my special crab friend!! :)
    skypetalk next week - mom arrives on sat in Portugal <3
    much love, Lulu
    amo
    M-.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crab linda!!!!!!!! Muita, muita saudade!!!!! Enjoy your beautiul mother amiga amada!!!! Can't wait to skype nd find out about the newsssss :)
    love, love, love <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. The men's classic plaid button downs casual clothing are gorgeous. This clothing should a man wear because it was already existed before. It means that, fashion only repeats itself in the history.

    ReplyDelete